Kittiwake Developments Ltd was acquired by Parker Hannifin in July 2012. Parker Hannifin are the global leader in motion and control technologies. As part of a group network structure, you can also find product specialisation on emissions monitoring and vibration and acoustic emissions (AE) through their partner sites.
Parker Kittiwake specialise in providing on-line and on-site solutions for the condition monitoring of critical plant and industry machinery. Their sensors and equipment pieces facilitate rapid and informed decision making which helps to keep your machinery running efficiently for longer.
At Parker Kittiwake they pride theirselves on providing their customers with the right blend of technology, expertise and information. This enables you to manage risk, reduce downtime, optimise efficiencies and maximise profit.
Their experience and prestige in the oil, energy and marine industries is unprecedented. They have:
- Over 20 years developing on-line and on-site solutions
- Over 1000 industrial, military and marine customers
- Over 500 specific product lines
- 3 manufacturing sites and sales offices on 4 continents
As condition monitoring system specialists, they only supply methodologies that target the earliest stages of fault detection. This ensures that you get reliable and timely results on the critical condition of your plant and equipment before it counts most. With their full range of predictive maintenance options, you are guaranteed to find a specialised condition monitoring system suited to your specific needs. Whether it is for use on-line or on-site, for even the remotest and demanding environments, they have a maintenance system for you.
- Used Oil Analysis– Wes offer sensors, kits and even labs dedicated to ensure the proper working of machinery without interrupting working equipment.
- Bunker Fuel Testing– By testing the fuel quality at the time of delivery they ensure the fuel abides by density regulations essential for good bunkering practice.
- Wear Metals– This includes sensors that report on all aspects of wear generation to ensure you are notified before any impending failure.
- Fluid Cleanliness– They monitor any contamination before it has any impact on your plant’s performance.